Once again, another week is coming to a close. Weeks go by so fast now that we are back in the states. While in Ukraine, they creeped!
Well, not much new news as far as the boys are concerned. They are starting school on Wednesday and we are taking them to Venture River on Tuesday....but that's about it.
I am seriously confused about which direction to take in expanding our family. I feel a strong tug in the way of adoption again, but this time from the country of Moldova. It's very similar to Ukraine and not far from there as well....they speak the same language. The only draw back is the unfamiliar territory.....but the stay is much shorter. But on the other hand....I think any of you would agree that we struck gold in Ukraine the first time. It would be VERY different this time because we know exactly what to expect, what to take, what not to take.....things like that. It would make the second time around MUCH more comfortable. WHO KNOWS!?!?!?! I wish I was completely sure because I would like to get the process started....yesterday! I would like to travel in September or October of next year, which means I should start NOW! GQ and Blue Eyes are also ready to have some more girls in the house....I think they see that Mama is out-numbered, and they feel sorry for me. :) Those sweet boys! Anyway..Left Brain and I both are deeply compassionate about orphans and giving them a good home and life. Who knows how this will go......
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment