On Sunday we attended one of GQ's classmates birthday parties. It was a rockstar theme. Fun. Both of my boys loved it and rocked out "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" for hours after we got home.
The party was held at a local gymnastics academy. They have several large and fun inflatables in one part of the building. All of the kids had a blast and the parents appreciated it because it exhausted the children!
Yes, even rockstars get sleepy.
They took a VERY long nap that afternoon. It was wonderful! Thanks Val for the birthday party invite!!
Speaking of rockstars....
I had the most bizarre dream last night. I dreamt that I went shopping with Steven Tyler. Like, walking through the mall, trying on clothes.....shopping. And the weirdest part is that I was asking him for fashion advice. We kept getting interrupted by people wanting him to sign autographs and it was really ticking me off. He couldn't tell me which clothes to buy for people walking up to us.
Where that came from I will never know.
Yesterday was fairly uneventful. Both GQ and Blue Eyes went to school as a snow makeup day. So that left me at home alone. And I just couldn't stand it. I drove to Paducah to eat lunch with the hubs and then ran some errands in town before picking the boys up from school. Productive but uneventful. That's how I like it.
Today little man and I are going to attempt to clean the house. I don't usually try this when anyone else is at home, but here goes....
He says he wants to help. And what self respecting mother could say no to that?!?!
Y'all have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment