In October 2009, Left Brain and I ventured to Ukraine to start our family. We adopted two precious little boys. We are currently wanting to expand our family by 2 more! We're looking into adoption again. Read along, see where our journeys take us.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

i'm so very sorry

I've recently decided to dive head first into the world of customizing my blog. I've since discovered that I am NOT as computer savvy as I once thought. I want to appologize for my blog being a mess as of late. It will most likely last for the next few days until I get things the way I want them.

Please hang on, and don't freak out on me when it changes daily. I will eventually leave it alone. I promise. It's WAY too complicated to mess with very often.

And I promise a post once I quit fiddling with the layout and fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment