Left Brain and I have been working on house plans lately. In the last few weeks we have really decided that it's time to add on to our house. We originally built this little house with the intention of one day adding on...and boy are we gonna! We've sat down and come up with many different layouts, finally settling on the one that worked best for us! And since that day, Left Brain has been at the computer using AutoCad to get the specifics drawn out. He actually has a meeting with a man this afternoon to see about getting it "dried-in". Left Brain and his father built our house themselves, only hiring someone to roof it. But this time around, since we're still living here, we'd like it done at a faster pace than Left Brain could accomplish on the weekends.
Anyway, I said all of that to say this....
Blue Eyes came to me with his etch-a-sketch in hand. I guess all of this house plan talk didn't go unnoticed by the munchkins. He handed it to me and said, "Here mama, I think this is the house we should live in."
How precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment