In October 2009, Left Brain and I ventured to Ukraine to start our family. We adopted two precious little boys. We are currently wanting to expand our family by 2 more! We're looking into adoption again. Read along, see where our journeys take us.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

little did they know......














This is what I did all afternoon.....

It all started like this....

One of the M&M's friends from church asked them to the movies today to see "smurfs". We agreed they could go and I thought that meant that I was going along with the other Mom to take our kids. As it turned out, Noah's father was taking him, so that naturally meant Left Brain should go too.

GQ informs me that he doesn't want me to go as soon as he found out that Noah's father was attending. This statement is followed with a
"do you wanna know why I don't want you to go? I don't want you to go because I declare it boys day. Tomorrow can be your day and you can do whatever you want."

So Left Brain and I agreed that he'd go along with Noah and his father and take our boys.

So, I had a nice quiet afternoon nap at home. Little did they know that "boys day" was actually a day for Mama!

So...this is what I did all afternoon.....I watched the movie playing on the back of my eyelids. It was such a good film that I think I may try to catch another viewing tomorrow afternoon. Smiley face.


No comments:

Post a Comment