In October 2009, Left Brain and I ventured to Ukraine to start our family. We adopted two precious little boys. We are currently wanting to expand our family by 2 more! We're looking into adoption again. Read along, see where our journeys take us.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

how now brown cow?














The ole gray mare, she ain't what she use to be, she ain't what she use to be......

That being said, I love her dearly! She keeps a close watch on this place and she would tear a good chunk out of an unwelcome guest that might threaten the safety of her beloved family. Hubs feels that I should also talk about the cons of living with such a fine canine. He calls her queen of the IBS.
But I say letting a dog out a few times in the middle of the night is a small price to pay for peace of mind. However, I should mention that I'm not the light sleeper in the house that is awakened by her bellowing at 2 am. So I say, long live this sweetness that we call Belle!

No comments:

Post a Comment