As you all know, the 4th is quickly approaching. And in honor of it, I actually bought cupcakes.
We don't eat many sweets around here and truth be told, they will probably ruin before we eat them all.....but why not have cupcakes every now and then?!?!
I mean....they're fun-fetti on the inside!!! And those of you that know me, know that I have had a fun-fetti cake for my birthday EVERY year since I was old enough to know what kind I wanted! Mom...this photo was just for you! Thanks for making the fun-fetti cakes every year even though everyone else rolls their eyes when they see it.
Anywho.....the 4th is Left Brain's FAVORITE holiday! I mean....I think he loves it more than his own birthday, or dare I say it.......gasp....Jesus' birthday! Seriously....he loves it.
There will be plenty of photos of the festivities....
Have a good weekend y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment