In October 2009, Left Brain and I ventured to Ukraine to start our family. We adopted two precious little boys. We are currently wanting to expand our family by 2 more! We're looking into adoption again. Read along, see where our journeys take us.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Still Tugging Along
We are still tugging along on this paperwork. Since most of you know that I am helping Left Brain's employer out by temporarily filling in for the secretary, it has been almost impossible to get the needed paperwork finished. I will have a break from this next week and will be able to visit the courthouse and Dr.'s office to finish. Then it is on to Louisville and Frankfort to finalize the paperwork before mailing it to Ukraine. Please keep us in your prayers because it will be almost impossible to get all of this finished before the end of the month, as I basically have only one week to do it. We will most likely need divine intervention!
Labels:
adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment